Competition Brief will be e-mailed to the registered participant through the Corresponding/Principal's e-mail upon complete registration and payment.
Please refer to the following list of required documents for submission purpose :
1. Completed submission form – Appendix A
2. The Unique Registration Number (URN) should be used and indicated in all submissions and drawings.
3. Master Plan detail drawings – 4 AO size landscape format
4. Executive Summary of the proposal – maximum 1000 words
5. Master Plan proposal report – A3 size landscape format hardbound in word document containing the following items:
6. CD containing digital file;
7. Submission deadline is on 31 st October 2016 at 5pm. The secretariat will commence receipt of submission entries from 24 th of October 2016 during office hours. All submissions to be made at Administration Office, Level 8, Faculty of Built Environment, University of Malaya.
Disclaimer and Copyright
UM retains ownership of all submitted documents and design proposals. These will not be returned to competitors. UM reserves the right to exhibit or publish all entries without cost, any use will be properly credited to the team subject to anonymity of competition process. All competition submissions can be used by UM for press, exhibition, publication or other purposes. By submitting an entry, each competitor here by grants UM a worldwide perpetual royalty – free license, with the right to publish, reproduce, display, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise use any submitted entries or any part thereof.